Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!





  

Hello!  I thought I would give blogging a try as a way to share pics of Alaina.  Here she is trick-or-treating.  She had fun telling everyone "happy halloween."  Of course she had a bit of prompting from her annoying mom.  :)  Happy Halloween Everyone!

2 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you're blogging now. I'll add you to my blog list and check back often. So much fun!!

Love little Alaina. I can't believe how big she's getting. Her hair is even getting long! She's starting to lose that "baby look". Watch out Mom, you may have to replace her soon!! I did that a couple times. As soon as they turn 1, I want another baby. Good thing Tadj doesn't or we'd have a houseful.

ktoutant said...

How adorable!! Looks like she gave up the fear of putting on her costume. :) Every time I see her she looks more & more like her daddy! She has grown since we saw her last, which wasn't that long ago!!